Thanks for being there

2»

Comments

• Mary Berry's recipe is online!! This is not you re-gifting relatives fruit cake. graeme, you are lucky to have someone who can build such a delight. Makes isolating more bearable. Be safe all.

• Benjamin Franklin: “Wine is a constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.”
    Keep safe, play on, another thank you Greenfelt.

• Our governor just announced a mandatory stay-at-hone beginning Saturday. Liquor stores can stay open.

• I found some leftover Christmas cookie dough when clearing out my freezer. A bit of holiday baking to pass the time.

• St.Paul "Drink a little wine for thy stomach's sake."Just had porridge, wheatabix,blueberries and honey for breakfast.Chris tells me I should eat for good health.Unfortunately Ptownpapa,I do like a piece of cake,and yes,she's an excellent cook.How she's managed to put up with me these last 100 years,I don't know.Stay safe everyone,take care.It will pass.Chris advises me that we are having scrambled eggs on toast for lunch.I wonder what St.Paul would say about that.

• I don't know about St. Paul and toast and eggs for lunch but to quote Martin Luther..."Who loves not woman, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long." or so the bards tell us.

I, too, have a healthy eating advocate for a wife. I can commiserate.

Be safe all - wash your hands and your keyboards

• Baked Leg Quarters, Red Beans & Rice and New Orleans Jerk Seasoning. Everybody take care of yourself and family.

• Thank you from Fresno, California

• In the garden, the corn has sprouted, green peas are about 3" high and the lettuce and radishes are on the way. At least I get outside and soon the neighbors will be keeping their distance just to avoid zucchini and tomatoes. lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...