Several Cards that fly up into the free cell space as I place 1 up there.

Game: freecell

Game #: 582427589

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:48.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0

Please describe in detail. OK, I just put one card up there and up comes 3 along with it! The last 3 games did that and I have deleted them when that happens. Must I move the placement of a card VERY slowly? It might be best for everyone if I don't return. I had thought Greenfelt was going to be a superior game. Maybe come back later to ck ya out.

Comments

• Validate???? What do you need for me to validate and how do i do this???

• i have the same problem since a few weeks when i pass with my cursor above the cards they suddenly fly around in all directions, I hate it, i have no control anymore on my game what do I need to do to switch this of ???

• Yep, but, they don't care. I like Greenfelt except for that. I only came back to see if they fixed that flying card problem. The ans is no so...I am gone for ever I guess. My time wudda been waaay shorter except for that glitch. They dont care so I dont either. BYE

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited December 2016 23.241.25.146

You're probably running afoul of the "mouse play" controls we have. Right click will undo, clicking in a blank space on the page is like clicking the "auto-play" button. Clicking in the middle of a stack will activate a super-move and attempt to move all the cards above that card.

If you ever do one of these things by accident, there's no need to start over—instead just click the undo button (or press control-Z) which will take back the move.

BTW, this has been this way for a long time. Nothing about this has changed recently.

I notice that we didn't really document it anywhere except where we introduced it in an old blog post, so I've added it to the Instructions button.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...